Important Info: Policies, Calendar & Dress Code
Please read through our important policies, calendar and class information, as well as the dress code for the 2019/20 school year.
There is no additional registration fee for our fall/spring classes in the 2019/20 school year.
Our online system is quick and easy to use when making payments via credit card (MasterCard, VISA or Discover) or eCheck. However, if you wish to pay by check, you should contact Arts Together directly for further instructions on completing your registration.
Please contact us via phone (919.828.1713) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need any guidance or have questions about the registration process. We can also assist you if you are interested in applying for a scholarship.
When you register, you can pay the full amount in advance or in 10 installments. If you choose to pay in installments, a 10% deposit of your total tuition will be due at the time of registration. The remaining tuition balance will be collected in 9 monthly installments. Each installment will be charged to your card at the beginning of each month from September to May. Beginning August 27, the installment payment plan will change to collect 12% of the total tuition as a deposit, with the remaining 88% collected in 8 installments at the beginning of each month from October to May. Pro-rated tuition is available for classes joined from October 1 on, provided space is available. As of November 15, all prices for our 2019/20 Classes have been pro-rated to reflect starting class in January. If choosing to pay in monthly installments, 20% of this pro-rated amount will be collected at the time of registration, with the remaining 80% collected via monthly installments from February to May.
At registration, you must sign up for the entire year. However, our cancellation policy allows you to drop a class with 30 days written notice. If you find yourself needing to drop a class or are interested in switching your class, email Stephen Wall, Director of Operations & Finance, at email@example.com.
Want to Save $100?
Be an Arts Ambassador!
Help us spread the word! If you tell others about our Multi-Arts Preschool (who then enroll in our program), you will receive $100 CREDIT toward ANY Arts Together programming of your choice — classes, workshops, preschool or summer camps!
When families enroll in our Preschool, be sure they include your name on the referral line within the application form.
early bird discount
Sign Up Early & Save $10 per Class!
The early bird gets the worm or in this case, some extra savings! We’re offering a special discount for our 2019/20 Classes: SAVE $10 on each class if you sign up by 11:59 PM on June 30, 2019. There are no special steps to obtains this discount — it will automatically be applied within our registration system.
Parent Observation week
Parent Observation Week at Arts Together gives parents, grandparents and siblings of current students the chance to be inspired by how our children grow and learn. For the 2019/20 school year, Parent Observation Week is November 16-22.
DanceFest is our spring celebration of our current students’ growth. Every May, dance students of all ages spend the last few weeks of class shaping a year’s worth of creative exploration into a short performance piece. Parents, friends and other Arts Together students are invited to a series of casual but impressive performances that showcase the hard work and talent of students of all ages. DanceFest 2020 will be held Sunday, May 17.
Costumes for DanceFest: Certain dance classes (mostly those involving students age 14 or under) will have costumes purchased for DanceFest. We have included the cost of your child's costume in the tuition for these classes. There will be no separate costume fee.